Well... here I am now.
A little background info on the Liebster Blog Award:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you!
Should be pretty easy, hmm? I might end up tagging my friends with over 200 followers though.
Eleven Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Me
1. I have an English bloodline. Elizabeth Gaskell, anyone?
3. I was originally meant to be called Inna or something like that, but my older brother kept messing it up and called me 'Nina.'
4. I took French classes one summer and only attended twice (or was that thrice?). The only thing I've fully memorized is 'Bonjour, je m'apelle Nina. Et toi, comment tu t'apelle?' and some other stuff.
5. I used to love the way Selena Gomez dressed circa-2008... Arm warmers and shorts over leggings were the bomb. *cringe*
6. I'm nicer in person than I am on the internet. I mean, I'm still a bitch - but not as much. This only applies to people I'm not very close to though... but yeah, this leads us to fact number seven, which is...
7. I'm a bitch. Although I think everyone already knew that.
8. I have originality/uniqueness/creativity issues. I get bothered when someone asks me a question about how I do things/where I buy stuff mostly because I'm a selfish knob.
9. I like making sly digs about myself.
10. I don't know what else to say now.
11. I had tickets to One Direction's Sydney concert last April. I didn't attend due to problems with my Visa. The same thing happened to me again, but this time, it was for the Madison Square Garden concert. *ugly sobbing*
That wasn't so hard, was it?
My Eleven Answers
What is your dream job?
Anything that has to do with film, fashion, photography, and traveling the world. I don't quite know exactly what it is I want to do with my life yet, but I promise to let you guys know once I've decided.
Any favorite quotes?
"Bad things happen to great people because exactly: They are great, so they can absolutely and gracefully handle these challenges." - @khaela
If you could teleport anywhere, where would you go?
Either Melbourne, London, New York (MY POOR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN TICKETS), or wherever One Direction is at the moment.
Who is your favorite book character?
Maybe Alaska Young... or Pudge.
What is your favorite animated film?
Brave. I think.
Do you play any instruments?
The ukulele and a teeny tiny bit of the piano and the guitar.
Would you rather live on the beach or near a forest?
Probably the beach, for as long as there are no tsunamis.
What's your all time favorite blog?
Fashiononymous.net or KatherineIsAwesome.com
Pencil or pen?
Pen... but pencil when it comes to artsy stuff.
What song always cheers you up on a bad day?
Any 1D song, unless it's 1D I'm feeling awful about.
What is your favorite non-domestic animal?
LYNX OR A KOALA OR A TIGER OR A LION OR A KANGAROO OR PRETTY MUCH ANY BIG CAT IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
The Eleven People I Tag
My Eleven Questions
1. If you were given the opportunity to donate a million dollars to a single charity, which charity would you choose and why?
2. How has blogging affected your life?
3. Name at least one person you've met through blogging and how they've changed you for the better.
4. If you could master any skill with the snap of your fingers, what would it be and why?
5. What's your favorite song of all time?
6. What is on the top of your bucket list?
7. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
8. What is your favorite blog post ever?
9. If you were hired to direct the movie they were making out of your favorite book, who would you cast as the main characters?
10. List down 3 of your favorite song lyrics.
11. Do you like cats?