a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- You’re stronger than you think you are.
- Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you’re one step closer to your goal.
- There is nothing to hold you back except you.
- You can press forward long after you can’t. It’s a matter of wanting it bad enough.
- No matter how much progress you make there will always be the people who insist that whatever you’re trying to do is impossible.
- You are limited only by your own imagination. Let it fly.
- Perception is reality.
- Your instincts can be trusted.
- There is only one question to ask yourself: “What would you do if you were not afraid?”
- It’s often hard to tell just how close you are to success.
- The only mistake that can truly hurt you is choosing to do nothing simply because you’re too scared to make a mistake.
- Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart.
- You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
- Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.
- Laughter is the best medicine for stress. Laugh at yourself often.
- If you want to feel rich, just count all the great things you have that money can’t buy.
- Forgiving yourself is far more important than getting others to forgive you.
- If you awake every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen in your life today, you’ll often find that you’re right.
- Be nice to yourself.
- For the most part, it doesn’t matter what people think. Follow your own truth.
- No education is wasted. Drink in as many new experiences as you can.
- Making one person smile can change the world.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your journey!
- You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
- Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re weak. It doesn’t always solve your problems either.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Give up worrying about what others think of you.
- When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.
Personalized Pencil Case by Abbey Sy
- You have to accept that some things will never be yours, and learn to appreciate the things that are only yours.
- As Henry Ford put it, “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right.”
- Don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. Some of your best life experiences and opportunities will transpire only after you dare to lose.
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go.
- You’ll rarely be 100% sure it will work. But you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work.
- Don’t dwell on the past or worry about the future for too long. Right now is life. Live it.
- No matter how cautiously you choose your words, someone will always twist them around and misinterpret what you say. Just say what you need to say.
- Not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of good luck.
- If you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.
- If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.
- What lies before us and behind us are tiny matters when compared to what lies within us.
- Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.
- It’s not about getting a chance, it’s about taking a chance.
- If it were easy everyone would do it.
- Be vulnerable.
- A problem is a chance for you to learn.
- Regardless of the situation, life goes on.
Life is for the living. It’s for grabbing onto and living on the wild side. Life is not about sitting safely in the harbor, but about casting off the bowlines and heading into the unknown. Live life to the fullest today.
Again, full credits to Nancy of Family on Bikes for the truly inspirational list of lessons. I hope this taught you a thing or two. Good day! :)
top - cotton on // shorts - forever 21 // boots - dr. martens // bracelet - thrifted
SORRY FOR THE LOW QUALITY VIDEO! :)
So yesterday (July 22, 2012) we launched our untitled charity project to celebrate the anniversary of 1D and so that we could help the less fortunate. We need YOUR help on naming it! Send in suggestions here.
The person whose suggestion is chosen gets an exclusive loot bag from us that was only available at the fan gathering.
Donations will be done anonymously (but as of the moment, you can't donate yet but we'll update you guys as soon as you can). The beneficiary will change once we've raised enough funds for the current one, so you can also send in suggestions for that.
Check out the photos from the fan gathering here!
Music credits: WMYB Piano Version - The Piano Guys
(They're amazing! Listen to them)
So I went through my iPhoto earlier, looking for a couple of photos I could practice my post-processing on and the outcome was far better than I had hoped. I tend to not look back on my old photos but I'm kind of glad I did, because it was nice to see how much I improved (at least I hope I have) with regards my photography and whatnot. Anyway, without further ado, here they are!
The photo above is probably my most favorite photo ever. I've always wanted to achieve that kind of look on my photographs... I'm glad I finally did.
This one (above) comes second. It's so... girly.
I really like this one too... Oops. I have a lot of favorites.
This is Sadie. We gave her away. :(
Another favorite of mine. I've also been trying to achieve this look on my photos so here's to another achieved goal!
The tub photos were taken last year, after Halloween.
LOOK AT THAT ARM PARTY. LOOK AT IT. JUST LOOK.
I like the effect the wind had on my skirt in the photo above. It's just... I don't know. I find it beautiful.
Aaaand that concludes the unorganized under-conceptualized photo spam. I hope you liked at least one thing. Bye!
I know I don't usually post my playlists here but I had to make an exception. :D About a day ago, I tweeted Ate Arriane that I wanted to make a Wanderrgirl-inspired playlist which consisted of songs that sent this message loud and clear: YES YOU CAN. Now while that's the slogan for Obama's election campaign, I figured it summed up everything she stood for. Ate Arriane aims to inspire and motivate the youth through her blog and I wanted to do the same with this playlist. I wanted people to listen to these songs and realize that nothing is impossible as long as you put your heart into it. Unless of course, you wanted to time travel... It's not really impossible, just highly improbable. Anyway, hopefully you guys enjoy this playlist I made and that it will inspire you to go out and do that thing you've been putting off for a while. :)
If you liked any of the songs, please do support the artist by purchasing their album on iTunes or wherever it is they’re selling it!
- everGirl - Play
- Girls Can Too - Play
- Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
- Roll With The Punches - Lenka
- Good People - Jack Johnson
- Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle
- Marchin' On - OneRepublic ft. Timbaland
- Don't Give Up On Us - The Maine
- Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
- Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson
- Young (Acoustic Remix) - The Summer Set
- Weightless - All Time Low
- Feeling Good - Michael Buble
- Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer
- Us Against The World - Play
- Perfect Day - Superchick
- Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
- Swim - Jack's Mannequin
- Brighter Than The Sun - Colbie Caillat
- When They Fight, They Fight - The Generationals
Photo credit: Arriane Serafico